peace and freedom in my life. I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that the Lord would renew my strength, calm my weary mind, lift the heaviness I’m carrying, and bring freedom from spiritual oppression so I can function, work, and rest in His peace today.
Replies
7
Views
266
Hello my name is ###, I am reaching out to this community for prayer as I navigate a very difficult and overwhelming season. Please pray for me. I’m struggling with financial issues and debt. I feel like my strength is fading. Please help support my go fund me because I’m almost homeless. I’m...
Replies
4
Views
233
I need for prayer Financial freedom and peace, Also need prayer for healing over my entire body and recovery from childbirth and flu and constant coughing and protection from all for of sickness and infirmity over myself and my entire family. Also need prayer for peace in home favor with man...
Replies
10
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,680
Messages
16,802,102
Members
650,191
Latest member
Daedarohill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom