Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Shalom brethren please pray I hear Messiah voice and that alone and can differentiate between our Master's voice and demonic and CIA 'voice to skull' interference. For the peace that surpasses all understanding and an end to fear. For the peace promised in the Bible that casts out all fear and that guards our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. That I'm rapture ready and that my heart doesn't grow cold in the presence of all my enemies. That He will build a table before me in the presence of our enemies like in Psalm 23. Thanks for praying God bless. for an end to dream pollution. That I have godly dreams and remember them. Thanks.
I prayed for you in Jesus mighty name Amen 🕊️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for continued peace and clarity. Have a hard time turning of the mind its like an engine just runs and runs. Try taking thoughts captive but its a struggle
Replies
13
Views
201
Please grant my son calm, peace and clarity as he takes his MCAT on January 23, 2025. You know the hard work he has put into this moment, and his desires to make a difference in this world for people. Please let him achieve the score he truly deserves and let him feel your guiding hand.
Replies
8
Views
298
I have been in a relationship with this man for 8 years. I cannot figure out if he is the one for me. I cannot figure out if he is speaking the truth or lying to me. He is always making me confused and keeps me wondering. He refuses to let me go, and yet he is resistant to take the relationship...
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,292
Messages
16,797,792
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom