Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayer for ###!!!! Right now he is dealing with colon cancer, i am asking for or prayers , praying that he can beat this cancer . Please pray FOR HIM Asking for prayers for complete HEALING!!!!!!! he still has cancer that is Spreading . PLEASE pray !!!!! I know GOD is able . to heal...
Replies
11
Views
203
Heavenly father I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ at this time asking for your help I am so sick and tired of ### alcohol addition on my home every day is a nagging I am praying desparately for ### to move on with his wife I cannot accommodate him anymore he is my ex-husband o...
Replies
8
Views
161
Will you please pray for Peace to increase immeasurably in our house. There is no chaos, but a woman who caused extreme problems, together with her daughter many months ago and a few months ago, by coming uninvited on times that I was working (Focus is of utmost Importance due to vastness and...
Replies
11
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom