Hovma

Servant
pastor thanks for your prayers and blessings! Please pray for my daughter ### ### then Jesus heals her, she is ### and suffering cold and. Best pain. We can glorify to Jesus!
 
Praise the Lord for my mom ### ###!
Jesus heals my mom and She is better than yesterday.
Hellaluiah!
Praise the Lord!
Thanks for your prayers and blessings!
Please keep her in your prayers.
 
Pastor
Today we receive our US green card. Jesus sends our green cards.
Hellaluiah!
Praise the Lord!
Thanks for your prayers and blessings!
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


Be assured my friend for we have a God who blesses. I prayed on ###'s behalf and I asked our Heavenly Father to bless her with all of her needs. I pray through the grace of our mighty God that He will fully restore your daughter's health and deliver her from all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for touching the hearts of my wife and my boss and especially your Son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. You guys have taken such good care of me and I am so thankful for my wife and our adult kid's and my job and my coworkers and my customers and for the opportunity that I...
Replies
15
Views
246
Dear God thank you for helping me get through last night. I thought I might have needed to go to the ER at my hospital today. It was so tough but I asked you to help me stop drinking alcohol and smoking pot and being an alcoholic. You have a tough way of working but if I did not have such a bad...
Replies
8
Views
257
In my challenges and suffering am asking God for blessings, Lord bless me and deliver me continually from my enemies. Thank you praying. Thank you Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom