Pastor ### please pray for my son's ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey Pastor , Please pray for my mother and father 😭 🙏 My mother’s name is ###, she currently in ###, Indonesia. My father's name is ### My mother and father has just started an online shop business and is selling there. I kindly ask for your prayers for my mother’s business and shop, because her...
Replies
8
Views
154
Dear Bro/Sis in Christ, Please pray for my Sons result tomorrow and his admission to the university. I pray tat our Lord will lead him in the right path to his future. In Jesus Name, Amen!
Replies
11
Views
205
.1. I pray for marital settlement. 2. I pray for employment a good paying job. 3. I pray for God's favour over my business. 4. I pray for financial breakthrough for my family in Jesus Name. ###.
Replies
8
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,666
Messages
16,791,074
Members
649,242
Latest member
Phrairpierlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom