Pastor ###, I just want to die. ...

Pastor ###, I just want to die. I’m tired of living. I’ve come to the end of myself. I’m tired of the disappointment, promise and fail, affliction, I’m tired. I hope God will forgive me and accept my soul where I can find some peace which the world couldn’t give me. ###
I know how you feel. I used to feel that. I prayed for you that God will open doors for you and will give you joy, peace, happiness, and blessings. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want freedom from satanic people stalking and harassing me. They tried to stop from attending churches services. I tried to attend a women's bible study to fellowship with other women but a satanic demon possessed witch told lies about me to the women and turned them against me. She then...
Replies
7
Views
132
Lord, I'm at my lowest, please. Please help me give me a sign, anything
Replies
9
Views
182
God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom