Pastor ### from ### I had a project I started here in my community poultry farm I'm already build house and fence it so I had a problem of electricity and the way I can bring chickens and I started so that you can pray for me God to open me the doors to get money or bringing chickens and electricity
May the Lord grant your wishes according to the riches of His glory
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm not sure if I'm full on right with my interpretation of my dream, as I didn't Google it or anything, but also what is Jesus tryna tell me by giving me this dream last night? 2 of the girls from youth group & a guy from the secondary school I used to go to & me & another guy I was hugging a...
Replies
13
Views
135
Ive beem struggling a whole lot lately with my relationship with God and studying the Bible. At one point in my life, I had no doubts about God and that He was 100% the truth and so was His Word. Somewhere along the way, I fell off and now I feel like ive been struggling so bad with believing...
Replies
10
Views
155
Please I had Gastritis, in January 2022, it brought many complications. I have still hear my heartbeat in my ears it's very uncomfortable. Gastritis still not completely gone, I had BP Which I'm praying can normalize and blurry vision with dry eyes, excess gas in my stomach which gets trapped in...
Replies
9
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom