Past 30 years I have been facing ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Stand with me in prayer today my dentist appt to see if they can give me temporary cap my front tooth broke and later I need implants I have some insurance coverage I'm a little scared but I know Jesus is with me I need him to give me a good appointment today
Replies
8
Views
231
PLEASE PRAY for my parents as they have been separated (in the name of "working through some issues")......after 30+ Years of Marriage! The problem is this "break" has now turned into something appearing more & more like a permanent separation......as my mum has become harder & harder to please...
Replies
16
Views
654
Hello my name is ### and I am residing at ### in ###. I have been suffering from mental illness and drug addiction for almost 20 years. The past 5 years has been extremely hard on me. I have delt with everything under the sun you could imagine since I moved to ### in 2020. My life has been hell...
Replies
11
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,029
Members
651,246
Latest member
Celloreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom