Passport renewal and loan approval

Rhod Pungtilan Bantao

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord, please help me with my urgent passport renewal tomorrow, that our Department of Foreign Affairs will renew my passport immediately tomorrow so that I can already get my renewed passport within the day and for my employer to be able for them to book me a ticket bound for ### so that I can arrive there anytime soon this week and so to start with my new work. And also, please, my Lord, help me with my loan application tomorrow that the lending company would approve it so that I can pay my bank debts and I'll also have an extra budget for the expenses of my children which I'll be going to leave because of my work in ###. At this time, I'm very helpless. Because of my situation that I have my two kids ### I don't have a job, banks are calling me everyday to pay them back and I can't still fly to my new work because of my passport, oh Lord, things fall into wrongs places. I don't know what to do so please, my Lord, help me. You alone can change those things and make all of those fall into their right places. I also need the Holy Spirit to strengthen my faith in believe in You, Our Lord Jesus Christ that You will do a miracle. Amen.
 
Trust In The Lord and have Faith In His Word...Your prayer will be answered according to His Will
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having a hard time getting a car loan approved, its been 2 weeks since i applied and not getting any good news, some deals are with high interest rate others are not the full amount. I am in desperate need of the car as i have to drive for my work everyday. Jesus have always made a way for...
Replies
11
Views
287
The deal didn't workout, but i am sure that Jesus knows what he is doing and there should be a reason behind it. I am trying for another car now, which is a used car and of less price than the one i first applied. I got one approval on that already but its ###% interest rate. I had an approval...
Replies
11
Views
172
Please can everyone pray for my daughter ###’s passport application? Her Microsoft account was hacked so she cancelled her passport. She applied for a new passport but the photos kept being rejected despite being taken at a professional photo shop. I don’t know why God allowed this to happen. I...
Replies
8
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom