Passing assignments

Hathvarille

Prayer Partner
I’m praying to pass my submitted assignments with distinction.
I am standing on God’s word that He is with me and would never leave me.
Thank you in advance. I pray in Jesus mighty name Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s prayer request. Lord, we ask for Your divine favor and wisdom upon ###'s submitted assignments. May they be marked with distinction and excellence, reflecting the diligence and effort put into them.

We stand on Your word, Father, as it is written in Deuteronomy 31:6, "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you." We trust in Your promise that You are always with us, guiding and supporting us in all our endeavors.

Thank You, Lord, for Your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always honor, respect, and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith.
Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a associate minister licensed and ordained twice in ### years of Ministry! But for the last six months I have been overlooked and have not been rotated for any of the ministerial appointments for Sunday Church Services as my other associates minister in our church!!!! I get the feeling that...
Replies
13
Views
74
Please pray I will be able to successfully complete the work assignments I have due for next week.
Replies
5
Views
100
Life in all the bull crap assignments end starting with my job 💯FOLD GREATLY there is no reason for me to be having excruciating back pain for Satan Shite crew to use against me at my job r u kidding me omg get back SATAN. I think dark black magic to try to cut me into pieces I think in the...
Replies
11
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,044
Messages
16,783,865
Members
648,612
Latest member
Zeolarrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom