Froamorwell
Disciple of Prayer
I come before You today with a tired, worried and burdened heart. Lord, You know everything I am going through. You know my financial situation, my debts, my responsibilities, my fears and even the things that I cannot explain to anyone. Father, I feel overwhelmed by my debts. Sometimes it feels as though they are choking me and I cannot see a way out. My brother and I are both blessed with jobs and we work, yet our money does not seem to remain with us. After meeting our responsibilities, there is so little left, and we are struggling to clear the debts that already exist. Jesus, please have mercy on me and my brother ###. Lord, please go before us and level every mountain standing in our way. Where I cannot see a solution, please make a way. Give us wisdom and discipline to manage our finances properly and help us make good decisions with the money we earn. Father, You know that I do not want to hold on to anyone else's money. You know especially about the money I owe my cousin ###. It has now been five years, Lord, and my heart is troubled because I have not been able to repay him. anthey have stop talking to me. jesus heal this realtionship. Jesus, please make a way for me to repay my cousin. Help me honour what I owe and give me the means to clear this debt. Please protect our relationship and let him understand that I have not forgotten what I owe him. Lord, You also know about the room in my flat where i am staying in UK that I am trying to rent out. I have been looking for someone, but I have not yet found the right person. Jesus, if it is Your will, please bring the right tenant to me. Let it be someone trustworthy, peaceful and responsible. May the rental income help me meet my commitments and reduce my debts. Father, I also place my flat in Goa into Your hands. I want to sell it, but I have not been able to find a buyer. i want to clear my debts lord and hence want to sell it. Lord, please open the right door. Bring the right buyer at the right time and allow the sale to happen fairly and smoothly. If selling this property will help me clear my debts and bring stability into my life, please make a way where I currently cannot see one. Jesus, I am not asking for riches. I am asking for freedom from this financial burden. I want to pay what I owe. I want to live without constantly worrying about debt. I want my brother and me to be able to enjoy the fruit of our hard work and have peace in our hearts. from childhood we have been at the mercy of others. Please protect our jobs and our income. Bless the work of our hands. Teach us to manage what we have wisely and show us where our money is going. Help us to stop anything that is unnecessarily draining our finances. Lord, when I look at everything I owe and become frightened, remind me that I do not have to overcome every mountain in one day. I pray for my brother too. Please help him with his finances and whatever burdens he is carrying. Let us both come out of debt and learn to manage our money wisely. May we encourage and support one another. Father, please let this difficult season come to an end. May there be a day when I can look back and thank You because the debts have been paid, my cousin has received what I owe him, the room has been rented, the right decision has been made concerning my property in Goa, and there is finally peace and stability in our finances. Please go before me, Lord. Level the mountains before me and my brother. Please have mercy upon our situation and give us the wisdom, opportunities and strength to become free from debt. I place my finances, my debts, my job, my brother, my cousin, my room and my property in Goa completely into Your hands. Jesus, please make a way for us.

