Parents Reconciliation

  • Thread starter Thread starter chubchiv
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chubchiv

Guest
I pray for my ### and ### to stop fighting all the time and really know you Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior of all.
 
I am praying that all is well in your household and Jesus is put into your life on a greater scale. Amen.
 
I am praying for your family that the Holy Spirit would work in them and that he would soften their hearts and strengthen their relationship with each other. I pray that they receive Jesus as their Lord and savior. God Bless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 127:3 : Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalms 127:3 speaks to the value and blessing of children. The word “heritage” implies that children are...
Replies
10
Views
219
I would really like to be able to forgive my mother for the abuse that she allowed to happen in my childhood. When I think about reconciliation with her I start to get really angry and have panic attacks and start to feel really anxious. All of this is affecting my relationship with god. Please...
Replies
12
Views
132
Heavenly Father, You know my heart, thoughts, intentions, regrets, and burdens. You know the matter concerning this person that weighs heavily upon my heart and conscience. I sincerely desire to acknowledge my wrongdoing, offer a genuine apology, and, if it is your will, seek reconciliation...
Replies
11
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,971
Messages
16,817,072
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom