papa prayer for ### height. many persons ...

Ashri

Disciple of Prayer
papa prayer for my height. many persons are touching me. but i know that papa is always with me. one day i am testimony in the church and prayer for my study. i am live with in ### girls prayer for all girls also.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I kindly ask that you pray for me to get my desired height of ###. This would be a great deal for me. Thank you all that consider this request. Be blessed
Replies
8
Views
404
Shivani here from India …I need urgent prayer from a spirit of rejection from a job & relationship. I still remember it was May 02,2024 my birthday and I was feeling so proud of myself ( & my parents too ) that after so much struggle I managed to get a job and it was my dream role & I was...
Replies
9
Views
322
This is going to be a very long prayer request. Read it when you have time. In my last post I asked for counselling. Here I will tell you why I need counselling. Try to process what I've written, understand my mental state and try to answer each of the questions. There is a pool of...
Replies
5
Views
475
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom