panic and anxiety

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this time of anxiety and financial concern. It has been on our hearts to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to calm your spirit and provide for your needs according to His riches in glory. We are so glad you reached out and allowed us to join you in seeking God’s peace and provision.

If the Lord has already moved in your situation—whether by easing your anxiety, opening an unexpected door, or meeting your needs in ways you hadn’t imagined—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the weight of this burden still feels heavy and the answer hasn’t yet come, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that God hears and will act in His perfect timing.

May the Lord bless you with His presence as you seek Him, reminding you that He is your Provider and your Peace. We pray that He surrounds you with His comfort, strengthens your faith, and meets every need according to His will. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for deliverance and for peace that surpasses all understanding
Replies
11
Views
160
Hi all, I'm feeling extremely anxious today. I have an anxiety disorder. It's evening where I live and tomorrow I have to take care of my son alone again. Could you please pray for peace and a good night sleep? I really appreciate it.
Replies
5
Views
207
Hello everyone, About two weeks ago I had a very bad panic attack which lead me to staying up 24 hours. The very next day I decided it was time to quit any and all THC consumption. I decided to do a taper method where I slowly ween myself off of the stuff but this has lead to prolonged...
Replies
14
Views
421
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,388
Members
648,682
Latest member
Irmaroemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom