Pain in both legs, hips & thighs.

Please pray for pain in both legs, hips, and thighs to be gone from my body in the name of Jesus! Please pray especially for severe pain my RIGHT leg, hip, and thigh to be gone from my body in Jesus' name. Thank you all and may GOD ALMIGHTY continue to bless you all.
I pray believing that by the stripes of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior you are totally healed Amen
 
I pray believing that by the stripes of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior you are totally healed Amen
Thank you for praying for me and others as well. Please continue to pray for my Divine healing in the name of Jesus! At this moment, I'm still in pain especially in my RIGHT LEG, HIP, and Thigh. I'm still believing GOD for a miracle! Thank you all for praying.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please prayer for the pain and swelling in the legs and thighs of ### heal. Pray God remove all pain and swelling and her legs and thighs are normal, regular, healthy size again. thanks
Replies
11
Views
198
Please pray for my friend ### healing on the both feet and legs and also his well being he was attack spiritual, May God have mercy on him.
Replies
9
Views
151
Please, please pray for me in Jesus' name. I am having trouble with both my legs, can barely walk. I really need healing touch from God.
Replies
11
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom