Pain And Suffering

  • Thread starter Thread starter Polly
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Polly

Guest
I'm truly sorry to hear about the challenges you're facing. It's important to remember that you are not alone, and there are resources and people who can offer support. Here are a few steps you might consider:

1. **Seek Support from Local Organizations**: Many communities have organizations that provide assistance with housing, food, and medical care. They might also offer job training or placement services that can accommodate your needs.

2. **Explore Disability Benefits**: If you haven't already, look into disability benefits that might be available to you. These can provide financial support and access to healthcare.

3. **Consult with a Social Worker**: A social worker can help you navigate public assistance programs and find additional resources that might be available to you.

4. **Consider Counseling**: Dealing with long-term challenges can be emotionally taxing. Speaking with a counselor or therapist might help you manage stress and find ways to cope.

5. **Community and Faith-Based Support**: Sometimes local churches or community groups offer support services or can connect you with people who can help.

6. **Legal Advice**: If you feel there are issues with how you're being treated by family or others, a legal advisor might help you understand your rights and options.

Remember, reaching out for help is a sign of strength, not shame. You deserve support and compassion.
 
Loving Father, please heal ### who is not being helped or acknowledged by her parents for You declared 'But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares’ (Jeremiah 30:17).

We don't know why you are in the situation you are in right now, but we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28).

I'm also praying for your supernatural intervention Lord that ### will find work soon so she can provide for herself. We thank You Lord for all your goodness and your compassion for us your children.

In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father I lift ### up in prayer and ask for you to heal her physical mental and social well-being. All to glorify You. Thy will be done in her life and in the lives of all those around her. God bless her and be with her all the days of her life with enough food to eat and enough money to pay the bills. Stand by her and comfort her. In Jesus name I ask. AMEN
 
Dear Lord, thank you for Your faithful love upon ###. Please help ### to keep living in Your love and good care. Please keep ### strong during the hard time. Please bless ### with consolation, peace, forgiveness, and joy to face ### life forth. Please give ### a miracle with a new wonderful job that suitable to ### qualification and interest. Please therefore intervene on ### application's process. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
*If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1 Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Child of God,

I want you to know whatever comes your way, it has to go through God’s hands before it reaches You. If God allowed it, believe me it is for a reason. The Devil can’t do anything to God’s Children if God don’t give him permission. And we know (You and I) that all things work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose. This is the season You and I must check and see if we really Love God like we say we love Him. If we love Him this is going to work out for our good. If we don’t, I don’t have an answer for that one.

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that whatever I go through in this life, whatever You allow to come my way (blessings, tests, trials, sicknesses, challenges, and troubles) that I don’t waste the experiences. Don’t let me stress out or get overwhelmed with life. But help me to keep my focus on You and grow (become a smarter, wiser, positive Christian) from whatever I have to go through. Let me become a better Christian and not a bitter negative Christian. Show me how to count it all joy knowing that these experiences are opportunities for You to prove Your faithfulness to me. Help me not waste these experiences so that I may grow and mature in my faith, my relationship with You, and Your Word. Let these tests and challenges develop me into a Child of God that walks in faith and wisdom. And all that I have asked You God to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for all my Christian family, Christian friends, the writer of this prayer, and the Christian one who sent this prayer to me. In Jesus’ name I pray.

James 1:2-4 says in the Message Bible: 2-4 Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don't try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way.

Count It All Joy,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )



Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that I will love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can think of or imagine.



PS: Dear Lord,

Because I believe and know for a fact …Jehovah, my God desires to bless me through His Son Jesus Christ, my Lord, Savior and Redeemer. Jehovah has promised to supply all my needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus, today and everyday I declare that:

I am blessed with a with an ravenous, unquenchable, greedy, huge love for God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom and clear direction. • I am blessed with creativity, courage, ability and abundance. • I am blessed with a strong will and self-discipline. • I am blessed with a great family, good friends and good health. • I am blessed with faith, favor and fulfillment. • I am blessed with supernatural strength and divine protection. • I am blessed with an obedient heart and positive outlook. • I am blessed when I go in and when I come out. • Any curse or negative word that has ever been spoken over me, is broken right now, in Jesus’ name. • Everything I put my hands to do now and in the coming years will prosper beyond my expectations. And the same blessings I just spoke over my life will flow to the person who sent me this e-mail. We are blessed in Jesus’ name. • I declare that with God, ALL things are possible! Amen. So BE IT!



Always speak blessings over your life daily, each and every day!!!





U-R-Blessed,

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Beloved (((((###))))), My dearest, it is truly sad to learn that those closest to one can be so distant and in favor of one sibling but not the other and knowing that they are suffering would continue to willfully allow that to happen when having the means whereby they could be of immediate assistance.

But the good news is that God knows of your situation! He knows what you are going through and ### I want for you to know that even though the seas are treacherous right now, know that God would never allow more than you can possibly bear. And when one goes through these trials it is because Christ suffered as well and we all must in one way or another in order to gain His grace. He is seeing the difficulties you are now facing but He is also seeing a brighter picture for you very soon! Please know that the lessons you are now undergoing are meant to be for your further spiritual growth. It is oftimes difficult for some people to know the meaning of that but if there were no trials, especially the bad ones, how would we ever learn how to get ahead, out of the present situation, and move forward?

And because this is not our true home, God will measure our successes as well as our failures when we arrive back at our true home with Him in Heaven. When He sees that we went through plenty of turmoil during our Earthly experience He will crown our head with the most wonderful jewels you can imagine! For it is in hard suffering that we can gain eternal grace.

There will be a silver lining for you but you must keep your Faith intact. The adversary, aligned with evil, is watching you also right now as he does everyone. If you can ride the tide, he will be very, very disappointed. He would like for you and others to just give up and be hope-less then he can claim his victory. But do not let him claim it by taking your faith from you through his lies and deception! You are Strong and can weather this storm! Jesus is by your side and He will not allow anyone to give you so great a burden that you cannot cope. "If God be for us, who can be against us" -- ROMANS 8:31 (KJV)

Let us pray.

Lord Father, in the Name of Jesus your Heavenly Son, we come to you in prayer for ###. We don't have to explain the situation she is now facing Lord, as you already know it quite well. But in your goodness and mercy we pray that her burden may soon be lifted for her greater good and for your ultimate glory! Oh Lord, we care so about ### and ask thee to free her from the bondage she now faces. We have faith in thee and believe that it has been done even as we ask in prayer. We Love Thee Lord Jesus! We Thank Thee and Praise Thee and Love Thee with all of our heart. To God Be ALL the glory! To God Be ALL the glory! To God be ALL the glory! Amen and Amen! (Followed by The Lord's Prayer to be said twice)

Chin up, dear one! Know that you are not alone. We are with you but He who created you is inside your heart and soul! Turn to Him now in prayer. He is there for you and at the Center of your need! Therefore, Ask your Heavenly Father. May God Bless You, ###! Remember to not allow your faith to waiver. Ride this storm for now for soon the waves will become calm and you can sail freely again as you rightfully deserve! We Love You!

"Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son." -- COLOSSIANS 1:13 (KJV)

​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Also Lord's mighty intervention, suffering with severe trauma and distress from all these injustices done to us by these greedy corrupt mngs here. Please Lord help us to fight them with fire. You’re just a You’re just a mess prevail justice must prevail justice must prevail. Praises Jesus and...
Replies
9
Views
256
With all these attacks and persecution Lord please stop these abuses lies and injustices. Need your Godly contingent probono attns to continue in your battles Please fight for your servants, we have proven our innocence repeatedly Your mighty blood covering is on this all Urgently and nothing...
Replies
8
Views
245
Get all the right answers and cooperation. Too much to do too little sleep, and too much attacks, pain and suffering, bring godly probono contingent attns by our side to fight all the way. Please pray with me to rest soon for an important test with radiology that all goes and comes back well and...
Replies
7
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,366
Messages
16,787,488
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom