Pain and spasms

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you sought the Lord’s healing touch for the pain and spasms in your back and legs. It has been our heartfelt desire to lift you up before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to bring relief, comfort, and restoration in the powerful name of Jesus Christ.

If the Lord has answered this prayer and brought you freedom from that pain, we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report—please share how God has moved so we can rejoice with you! If, however, the discomfort persists and you still need His healing hand, we invite you to post this request again. We remain committed to praying alongside you, believing that God hears and responds to the cries of His children.

May the Lord continue to strengthen you, draw near to you in your time of need, and remind you of His faithfulness as you press into Him. We pray this in the mighty and merciful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got a small accident of the folded chair when I sat, it suddenly collapsed. I found that my right side of pelvis has anterior rotation and lower spine facets n right SI joint seems locked. Pray that the stuck areas will be soon completely be unlocked and the tingling feeling of the legs will...
Replies
7
Views
259
Prayers for healing in finally got a job but again my legs and back hurt badly I can barely walk but tge doctor says its nothing wrong mentally im so drained it hurts si bad til I cry it's luke spasms in my leg especially the knee area it's from my feet to my hip but the doctors can't find...
Replies
9
Views
154
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I'm in pain with my lower back. The muscles keep going into spasm.
Replies
11
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom