<p>the person who promised to pay ### the money ...</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabitha

Servant of All
the person who promised to pay me the money has asked me call tomorrow lord you know my position please lord provide me with the money so that i will not be disgraced i need another ### immediately lord you said ask and i shall give lord i ask for ### please provide lord i ask in jesus name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
182
No word yet on counter-offer... It's been the weekend. Please pray for my confidence in The Job I've Been Praying for Since July... Thanks in Jesus' Name I am asking for negotiating favor, Ps 5:12. Have a company very interested in hiring me (3 Interviews), in fact sent me offer, but straight...
Replies
8
Views
315
Jesus please let the person who promised me a gift card carry through on that. I need it, and I earned it fair and square. Please also let the rumors and gossip about ###'s job stop and him not feed into it, and if it is really true, please let him fight it or at least find a comparable job...
Replies
10
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom