<p>Please pray the Lord brings ### to salvation, the ...</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

lognlegs81

Servant of All
Please pray the Lord brings ### to salvation, the holy spirit fill his heart to want to know God. That the Lord heals him, protects him, protects him from sickness because he has a compromised immunsystem. Gives a long healthy life all to glorify the Lord. That the Lord protects us both. That the Lord protects and guides us at work. That the Lord grants us fertility, and gives us a child. The pain in my heart is too much to bear. That the Lord blesses my taxes I did. That nothing goes wrong with them. That they come back fast so I can get a car. That the Lord blesses me with this car situation.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

birnghim healing in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Also, I need help with laundry. I have phobia and am scared to do laundry as I am afraid there are glass shards and afraid the window might break again. As I need help caring for grandma. My mom needs healing of Asperger's syndrome and my...
Replies
10
Views
342
P Please pray for us urgently ### and for my wife ### for GOD ALMIGHTY and Jesus Christ to miraculously bless, prosper, and reunite us quickly for this Christmas as we are currently living in different countries and do not have the financial means to reunite quickly and anytime soon. We love and...
Replies
6
Views
521
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. the little one (I ask that this is only taken as...
Replies
12
Views
449
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom