<p>O Divine teacher and merciful Lord Jesus Christ, I ...</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
O Divine teacher and merciful Lord Jesus Christ, I plead for the divine guidance as I answer every question in the exams. Remove worries and anxieties about exams. Father, give me the grace to understand all the materials. Fill me with confidence and be with me, father. Lord, help me to remember everything and answer every question wisely. Lord, forgive our transgressions and help us to live a life according to your will. Heavenly Father, if willing, hear everyone’s prayers in all over the world and hold them close to you and wipe their tears. Father I pray for all those who need prayers and those who don’t have anyone to pray for them. For those who are silent, depressed and suffering from all kinds of pain. Encourage them, father, and help them. Father, grant a peaceful sleep for those who can’t sleep. Father you know everyone’s needs and their problems, restore and renew their soul. Father I thank you for all the blessings in my life. Thank you, father, for loving me each and every second of my life. In Jesus Christ’s name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
557
Good morning dear Lord Jesus Christ, I ask in your Holy Name the following things today: That your will be done on all things on all people and on me. To be able to donate more to Childs Play Charity. And that people donate more there. To be able to see more spheres of light that you send me...
Replies
5
Views
440
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
550
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom