<p>Lord Jesus keep me from the traps which they ...</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus keep me from the traps which they have laid for me, Lord keep me from the snares which they have laid for me. I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name. Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord. Keep me from the traps which they have set for me; keep me from the traps of those who practice evil. Let those who set traps for me fall into their own nets, while I go on my way safe. AMEN!
 
Father,

At the mention of Jesus name, cause every stronghold, bondage, hindrance, curse, spell, addiction, temptation & attack of the enemy turn & flee from ###'s life, in The most POWERFUL & HOLY name of Jesus Christ, I pray. Thank You Father, in advance. AMEN & AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus keep me away from the evil one.
Replies
9
Views
216
Lord Jesus Christ in Your Mighty Name I believe and agree with the brethren to keep me from the kidnappers. Praise Your Name for my warning dream last night Lord Jesus, just like Joseph. A strong man who tried to give me a bear hug and with his fellows you delivered me. I believe they never get...
Replies
6
Views
75
Lord Jesus keep me from the traps which they have laid for me, Lord keep me from the snares which they have laid for me. I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name. Let it be...
Replies
3
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,276
Messages
16,820,740
Members
651,299
Latest member
Chrouwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom