<p>Lord help me not to pray outside of Your ...</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
Lord help me not to pray outside of Your will for my life. I pray for Your will first to be revealed to my heart with Your Holy Spirit so my prayers will be accordance with God's will. I need to have these things that grieve me be changed for good in Jesus name I pray, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 3:18 – “Next to them, the repairs were made by their fellow Levites under Binnui son of Henadad, ruler of the other half-district of Keilah.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Nehemiah 3:18 continues the account of the...
Replies
6
Views
266
Lord God, I surrender everything to You—every burden, every worry, and every pain that my heart is carrying right now. Please take away the heaviness of our financial struggles. You know all the payments we need to settle, Lord. Please help us fix and complete everything we must pay. Guide us so...
Replies
5
Views
246
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. ### (I ask that this is only taken as faith in...
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom