<p>Jesus I'm praying that You soften the heart of ###</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus I'm praying that You soften the heart of a ### that they may still care for me, in Jesus name Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🕊️ Kindness of God Softens Matrimonial Spouse's Heart 💗 Rom 2:4, Holy Spirit Work, Jn 16:8, Grace to Embody Christ's Love, Biblical Advice Bears Fruit… 💝 Father, in Your kindness, soften my matrimonial love (we committed to each other before You in the presence of many witnesses as You...
Replies
8
Views
194
🕊️ Kindness of God Softens Matrimonial Spouse's Heart 💗 Rom 2:4, Holy Spirit Work, Jn 16:8, Grace to Embody Christ's Love, Biblical Advice Bears Fruit… 💝 Father, in Your kindness, soften my matrimonial love (we committed to each other before You in the presence of many witnesses as You...
Replies
12
Views
314
🕊️ Kindness of God Softens Matrimonial Spouse's Heart 💗 Rom 2:4, Holy Spirit Work, Jn 16:8, Grace to Embody Christ's Love, Biblical Advice Bears Fruit… 💝 Father, in Your kindness, soften my matrimonial love (we committed to each other before You in the presence of many witnesses as You...
Replies
8
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,767
Messages
16,814,829
Members
651,004
Latest member
Snaolorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom