Overwhelmed

  • Thread starter Thread starter ams6436
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ams6436

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and support for a family dealing with addiction, educational challenges, and personal struggles. The individual seeks healing for their spouse's addiction and assistance with academic difficulties related to ADHD and PTSD.
 
Lord help this woman to do well on her exams and help her family to succeed in excluding additions. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I'm feeling so overwhelmed with so many things. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
335
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 29:8: “As when a hungry person dreams of eating, but awakens hungry still; as when a thirsty person dreams of drinking, but awakens faint and thirsty still, so will it be with the hordes of all the nations that fight against Mount...
Replies
9
Views
162
I feel like I am in battle in all aspects of my life. With Family/Relationship, with work, and finances. I have prayed for strength, peace, wisdom, and guidance. I have considered that these obstacles may be part of GOD’s plan. If that is the case so be it. But I currently feel overwhelmed and...
Replies
9
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom