Overwhelmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdp

Humble Prayer Warrior
I stand in need of prayer tonight for my family. My mother is facing heart surgery Monday, and she is ###. I'm so worried for her health, and I pray that she does well and recovers fully. In addition to that, my husband and I are struggling financially and received bad news today when we least needed it. I feel like just the tip of our nose is above water and someone is just pulling us under. It seems so hopeless. I feel like life is just a never ending struggle for us, and sometimes it just doesn't seem worth it. We are in desperate need of a break very soon. Please pray for us.
 
...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS WITH CLOSE EYES ON YOUR BEHALF TO OUR
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There are so many things going through inside my head right now. From finding a job, achieving my goals, my pet's sickness, and many more. I just feel that I'm stuck now. I dont know where to start. Finding a job feels harder, it seems like everyone only needs an applicant with an experience. I...
Replies
11
Views
174
I feel like I am in battle in all aspects of my life. With Family/Relationship, with work, and finances. I have prayed for strength, peace, wisdom, and guidance. I have considered that these obstacles may be part of GOD’s plan. If that is the case so be it. But I currently feel overwhelmed and...
Replies
9
Views
161
Please pray for me as I'm feeling so overwhelmed with so many things. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
380
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom