Over 2.5 hours ago I posted a prayer ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caldoug

Beloved of All
Over 2.5 hours ago I posted a prayer request about my allergies and a good night's sleep. My allergies are so severe that I dread going to bed out of fear that they will keep me awake and/or cause me to have very poor quality sleep. Please pray for healing of my allergies and other health problems and a good night's sleep tonight and every night. Thank you. God bless all who come to this site.
 
Dear ###,

Some scripture to uplift you:

Psalm 34:19 - Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all.

Psalm 27:1 - The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 4:8 - In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.

May God bless you with a good night's sleep, prayer friend!!! In Jesus' Holy name.

###
 
Be Encouraged! Somebody, Somewhere is praying for you. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, answer all my prayers according to Your perfect will and in Your timing. You are never wrong and you are never late. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus for answering all my prayers in Your timing and according to Your will for my life and all those that I pray for. Amen. :~) Affirmation of Healing: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-16807-my-affirmation-of-healing/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A week ago, I posted a prayer request for my father's business which was in a huge financial crisis, but now God has answered our prayers in a miraculous way, Amen🙏🙏
Replies
9
Views
231
I posted a prayer request a few weeks ago about a man I'm in love with. I want to ask that you continue to pray for us. He still hasn't asked me out on a real date yet (we have gone out once along with a friend, which was great & gave us quality time filled with amazing conversations, but can't...
Replies
12
Views
534
Dear prayer partners a few hours ago I have sent a prayer request for ### about his brain operation. At first I Praise to Trinity and Thanks to all prayer partners. Thank you very much
Replies
6
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,778
Messages
16,814,947
Members
651,010
Latest member
Poyruerford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom