Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Come brother ###, since I am in the similar situation I shall pray with and for you...

Dear Father, you know how we both have foolishly made financial mistakes and wasted the gifts you have given us.... you gave us abundance and we didn't respect it which is why we both are facing the same dilemma.

Dear Lord, I prayed and you helped me, and now I pray for brother ### - Please Lord, show him your mercy and your bountiful gift of abundance, let him receive the support from your mysterious ways and help him find a way out of his debt, Grant him and me abundance oH Lord so that we may enjoy our days and not struggle in misery of our own foolish ways...Forgive us our sins and please give us wisdom so that we may sin no more, give us courage not to be weak and go back to our old ways...Save us lord, just this one last time...

Forgive us.

Together we pray - Amen.
 
Lord please forgive me for my mistakes. I made so much debts that is more than I can pay. Please Lord help me out of this circumstances, I can't do it on my own. I need your urgent financial blessings, I need an urgent financial breakthrough so that I can repay all my debts. Have mercy oh Lord. This I pray in Jesus Name, Amen.
Please hear our prayers oh Jesus Christ. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a massive debt and I can’t get out of it. I really really really tried to find the funds to cover this debt without doing anything sinful. Nothing has worked. Deadlines are coming up and I just don’t have any more energy to deal with this loss of job has made everything spiral out of...
Replies
5
Views
239
Friends, I humbly ask you to please include me in your prayers today. I am currently facing financial obligations and debts that I urgently need to settle. I am praying for God’s provision, wisdom, favor, and unexpected open doors. Please pray that the Lord will make a way for me to meet my...
Replies
11
Views
217
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
12
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom