Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord please forgive me for my mistakes. I made so much debts that is more than I can pay. Please give me a financial breakthrough. I need your urgent financial blessing so that I can repay all my debts. Please Lord help me out of this circumstances soon. I can't do it on my own. Have mercy Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
The Lord that delivered the wife of the prophet from debt in the days of Elijah shall deliver you miraculously and your debts shall be paid in Jesus name amen.
 
The Lord that delivered the wife of the prophet from debt in the days of Elijah shall deliver you miraculously and your debts shall be paid in Jesus name amen.
Amen.🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a massive debt and I can’t get out of it. I really really really tried to find the funds to cover this debt without doing anything sinful. Nothing has worked. Deadlines are coming up and I just don’t have any more energy to deal with this loss of job has made everything spiral out of...
Replies
5
Views
239
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
10
Views
94
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
10
Views
62
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom