Our pastor passed away yesterday. Thank you ...

ellie12

Beloved of All
Our pastor passed away yesterday. Thank you to all of you who prayed for him. Please pray for his family and our church, ###.
 
Praying with you for the pastor's family and your church in Jesus' name, Amen~God bless you!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, joy, peace, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, strength, excellent health, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### passed away yesterday of Cancer, at the age of ###. Please pray for his ###, ### and ###.
Replies
7
Views
1K
My friend’s dad passed away yesterday. He was in critical condition, and I put requests on here for days. Thank you everyone who prayed for ###, ###, and ###, and to those who keep praying. Please pray for ### and ### during this time of grief as well as salvation to those who aren’t saved.
Replies
13
Views
356
URGENT My prayer request sight. PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too...
Replies
8
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,567
Messages
16,789,814
Members
649,134
Latest member
Toriutareanior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom