Our Home

  • Thread starter Thread starter erin
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

erin

Guest
Please pray for my family that we do not lose our home from foreclosure! We need a miracle and I know that God can perform one if he hears my prayers. Thank you so very very much
 
Oh Lord please please provide for this family. I know their feeling and Lord I pray that you will provide for them.

In your precious name I pray.

Amen
 
May God hear and answer your prayer, I am praying for you. ###
 
Dear GOD, undertake for this family and let them have YOUR help and guidance. I pray in YOUR Holy name JESUS CHRIST - Amen
 
God, grant that this family remain in their home. Answer their prayers and guide them in their way. Increase their faith, hope and charity and grant them strength, wisdom, and courage. Give them peace in this stressful situation. Bless this family with a solution in Christ Holy Name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A developer is planning on building 8 units 3 stories high next to our single level 1920s cottage. We will have no sunlight on our block whatsoever . Even though the councils own dcp says you can't take all of neighbours sunlight and cast them in shadow, both council and developers are ignoring...
Replies
11
Views
145
My name is ### ###, and I live in ###, ###. I am ### years old. Please pray for my family. We are facing an eviction trial that we recently lost with our landlord. We have fallen on hard times these past several months. We are currently unable to pay the ### appeal bond for the court. We are...
Replies
7
Views
158
Hi my name is ### and thank you for coming in agreement with my mother and I as we pray in agreement that God almighty saves our home from being sold on ###. We are believing in a miracle from God, i dont want my mother to stress or worry. Thank you for your prayers of Faith
Replies
10
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,704
Messages
16,814,148
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom