Openning Of Heavens

  • Thread starter Thread starter shekenah
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shekenah

Guest
I need a financial breakthrough for the extension of God's kingdom. I believe "God's commission always comes with His provision." I am waiting for His provision even though I am doing His work with the present resources. Pls. pray to open the heavenly doors for me. I had to lead some fellowship groups, mission sessions, etc. I need that special anointment from the Holy Spirit to share the Word of God, thoughts to motivate them... All glory belongs to Jesus name.
 
we Pray for your Ministry... God Bless every soul and we pray that every member pay their tithes to support the ministry... Praying in JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
Father I stand with this my fellow Christian asking for your financial blessing to overflow in abundance, that they will be able to operate in your glory to do your will for your people, anoint them to do your will, fill them with your knowledge and wisdom and power, that many would be saved.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 89:11: “The heavens are yours, and yours also the earth; you founded the world and all that is in it.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 89:11 is a declaration of God’s sovereignty over all creation. The psalmist is...
Replies
10
Views
263
“Lord, I don't know where my provision will come from, but You know exactly what my family needs. Please open the right doors for us. Give me wisdom to recognize the opportunities You send, courage to walk through them, and patience while I wait. I pray for a season where I no longer have to...
Replies
9
Views
180
Let the Heavens be opened that my prayers, needs and cause might ascend before You that answers might come down to the Earth.
Replies
12
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom