oops..i almost forgot..i also need prayer for finances because ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

brittanyd

Disciple of Prayer
oops..i almost forgot..i also need prayer for finances because our electric bill is approximately ### and I have to pay ### for school tomorrow and we have a total of maybe ### right now.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

My wife and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Matthew 7:7 â€Ask, and it will be given to you seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.

Let Your will be done.

Amen
 
Child of God, may your prayer be answered. I touch your prayer and am standing with you for an answer according to God's will. To God be the glory. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am currently working on a local rental application Please pray i can finish it up by today or tomorrow The website it is on is not so easy to work with and i had a few bad experiences with it as i was attempting to fill it out... which just made me more upset too... i need prayer that it is...
Replies
13
Views
367
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I humbly come before you to ask You to have mercy on me. It's something that I asked for and that I almost forgot You ever granted, so please forgive me that my worshiping to You comes almost week later than It should have. LORD, I thank You for what You've done to ### I've...
Replies
13
Views
121
  • Locked
I also need prayer for our tax return, the IRS delayed it due to their own mistake, and we have bills piling up, little to no food, and rent is over due with late fees. Please pray thank you and blessings!
Replies
6
Views
71
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,141
Messages
16,784,731
Members
648,721
Latest member
Wheatarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom