Oooh God help me get a job because I ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossy

Prayer Warrior
Oooh God help me get a job because I have already done the interview. May You get into the minds of the interviewers to be able to give me the job for I need it. Dear God, I have been looking for this job for over one year. May You hear my cry and prayers ohoh God. Amen.
 
“Hear my prayer, Yahweh, and give ear to my cry.
Don’t be silent at my tears...


Psalm 39:12
 
Matthew 6:33

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His(Jesus) righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

My wife and I are praying for your request.
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “May all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself always and forever honor You Jesus with our life, time, talents, and tithes. May we always and forever keep our focus on You, and purpose in our heart, mind, body, soul, and spirit to please You. May we always obey God’s Word and His voice regardless of what anyone may do, say, or think. May our lifestyles always be shaped by the Word of God. Love on us Lord Jesus. Lead, guide, and direct our footsteps. Protect and keep us safe from all evil, hurt, harm, and danger. Heal and make us whole in every area of our lives. Touch, bless, and cause each us to grow and prosper spiritually and financially. Cause us to be absolutely, positively, undeniably, no doubt about it… Blessed Today, Tomorrow, and for the Rest of Our Lives. In Jesus’ name let it be so. Amen! <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord please help me get a job I have been unemployed for 3 years amen
Replies
11
Views
73
Dear Lord, I'm interviewing for a job on Thursday. Amen, help me get the job. I have nothing. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
185
Dear lord please help me get the job I Interviewed for last ### or better one amen
Replies
6
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom