Only the Lord could open doors, move ###

Joshua 1:9: Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
🙏Prayer Focus 🙏 God I ask You in Jesus’ name help me to always remember and never forget, I have nothing to fear. You are always with me wherever I go. I am never alone. And God please give me the strength and courage to always obey You! God please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I’m going through a very difficult situation at work right now and it has taken a huge emotional toll on me. I’m trying to trust God through it and keep moving forward. I had an interview for a new opportunity last night that went very well, and I’m praying that if it’s God’s...
Replies
8
Views
179
I don't know why so much has happened lately that has been hard but I know there is a reason for everything. Please pray that God opens a new door for me. I trust him to lead me where I need to be.
Replies
5
Views
84
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble and trusting heart. Lord, You know everything we are going through, every need, every burden, and every prayer that I carry in my heart. Father, I pray that You touch the hearts of the people we will reach out to for help with ###’s...
Replies
9
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,094
Messages
16,784,314
Members
648,674
Latest member
Irainaraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom