One of the maids here at home was fired. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MEG

Beloved Servant
One of the maids here at home was fired. She was not perfect, however my ### who administers everything is far from being an easy person. She has moods, is many times cruel. Neither she nor the maid have accepted Jesus. Please, pray that this sad occasion brings the maid to Jesus and that my ### is touched, accept Him and change from her cruelty and selfishness.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father YHWH YOU KNOW EVERYTHING! Our hearts and our motives and our agendas and the plans of our hearts and minds. Our own and YOURS! Let YOUR KINGDOM COME OVER THIS SITUATION THAT HAPPENED JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO in YESHUAS' BEAUTIFUL TRUTHFUL NAME! The woman who came here just a few...
Replies
8
Views
362
I have written a really long message of some of the things that have happened to me and that I've bottled up in my heart and never really shared with anyone, but I really feel I need to spill the beans now as I can't take it anymore. If you read this message, please tell me what you think, do...
Replies
8
Views
284
  • Locked
Heavenly Father the lights have blinked here at home. It is so cold with a temperature of ### degrees. Please LORD don't let our lights go out, or our water freeze. Tonight it is to get ### degrees. Have mercy on us and warm these temperatures up. Thank you for praying with us God bless
Replies
14
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,014
Messages
16,817,798
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom