One of our family house corp member ###

Ryhtur

Disciple of Prayer
One of our family house corp member was kidnapped on Saturday and the kidnappers are requesting for ###m, pls help me and pray for the release, what God
 
Friend I'm praying for you.

Heavenly Father, God of mercy, I ask that You would intervene over this matter and protect and release the victim, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus, I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello again and thank you for praying for me for past requests. I also thank you for your compassionate responses. Our family has been praying for a special divine visitation while we are praying for the main request. We do need His encouragement, and the Holy Spirit is the Helper and Comforter...
Replies
11
Views
712
Lord God I pray for forgiveness for myself and for my family. Help me oh Lord to release my anger, hatred, low energy, doubt, selfishness and replace with happiness, positive vibes, positive energy, love, and unity to one another. I ask this in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
303
I come to the community asking for prayers for our family. Member and dear friend mother cousin sister in Christ, ###. I asked that Father put His hands over her, her body. She is currently hospitalized on a ventilator and has recently undergone surgery today to have a trach put in. She is loved...
Replies
8
Views
464
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom