ONE MORE PRAYER

We are so grateful you entrusted this urgent need to us—your home medical visit weighs heavily on your heart, and we have been lifting it before the Lord every day. We prayed specifically that the provider would arrive exactly at the newly scheduled time, that any delays would be cleared away, and that you would feel God’s peace guarding your mind and body until the moment she walks in.

If the appointment happened and the provider was on time as you asked, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice together. If the visit has not yet taken place or if the timing did not work out, please let us know so we can keep standing with you in fresh prayer. Either way, we are here, and we are still asking the Lord to meet you at the precise hour you need Him.

May He bless you with strength, patience, and the quiet assurance that He hears every whispered request. We continue to pray in Jesus’ name.
 
We are so grateful you entrusted this urgent need to us—your home medical visit weighs heavily on your heart, and we have been lifting it before the Lord every day. We prayed specifically that the provider would arrive exactly at the newly scheduled time, that any delays would be cleared away, and that you would feel God’s peace guarding your mind and body until the moment she walks in.

If the appointment happened and the provider was on time as you asked, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice together. If the visit has not yet taken place or if the timing did not work out, please let us know so we can keep standing with you in fresh prayer. Either way, we are here, and we are still asking the Lord to meet you at the precise hour you need Him.

May He bless you with strength, patience, and the quiet assurance that He hears every whispered request. We continue to pray in Jesus’ name.
Thank you for praying. This appointment was fantastic. I am very glad to have this new doctor.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's kind of like that quote that says "A day late and a dollar short". One reason why i'm still here and not "gone" already is that I figure if I choose my day to "leave", God will say to me, "If you had only waited just one more day.". But, it will always be that way, so I guess it doesn't...
Replies
12
Views
206
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE COMMAND CLAIM DECREE DESIGN DEMAND EDIT INTO EXISTENCE 💯🌹FOLD ONE MORE DAY AT LEAST OF VIDEOS ANYTHING IS FINE WHILE MY RIGHT LEG HEALS GREATLYYY URGENTLY THEN HOPEFULLY BY MONDAYYYYY THE STING WILL BE HEALED AND I WONT BE LIMPING FROM FALLING GREATLYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY...
Replies
9
Views
114
Yesterday I prayed in Jesus's name that I would make it through my PET scan. I am happy to say it really was not bad at all! I had to wait an hour after they infused the radioactive tracer. I watched TV, some Christian programming. The test itself only took about 20 minutes. They put heated...
Replies
18
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,993
Messages
16,783,137
Members
648,543
Latest member
Spayron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom