On Time God...

Status
Not open for further replies.

godsmann

Account Closed
Praise the Lord, For making a way for us to pay our rent on time.

Dear Blessed Friends, for your fervent prayers I am eternally grateful for your prayers and genuine concern,

My wife and I are still "Trusting God" that He will bless us with the pastorate that we are praying about. Although this congregation is out of state, we know that God can work everything out. Please continue to "Lift us Up" in prayer, and we will be praying for you likewise.

Your Friend in Miracles
 
Father I am praying for this family to be stewards of a congregation to lead the flock to know how wonderful you are and the mighty miracles that a bestowed upon us from your love. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my bus will arrive on time and the train to. I am driving first with the bus, then with the train. Pray that the bus will arrive now on time and at the destination on time so that I will not be forced to run or even be too late. Please pray because the next train is in 1.5 h...
Replies
7
Views
173
LIFE IN I GET A MAN ITS ALWAYS I GET MAN TO STAY WITH THAT TAKES CARE OF ME I GET A HUSBAND THAT CANTAKE EXCELLENT CARE OF ME MY2 CATS AND SOME OF MY FAMILY GODS WILL NO WORRIES WE CAN MAKE A BUSINESS TOGETHER UPSIDE DOWN IS UP I GET A MATCHING HAT AS ### ### WE CAN MEET BE HAPPY ANYTIME WE WANT...
Replies
9
Views
119
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨🏯♾️🏰🎧😘🏡🛬🙏🌻🌏🐶TODAYYYYY IS THE 4TH OF JULYYYY I SHOULD BE GETTING A MAN A DOG DODGE CHARGER NOT A LEMON 🍋 ICE POPSICLES ICE MACHINE MY FAMILY TIME BLESSED WERE HAPPY COMMINICATION FREEDOM BLESSED..IF I DONT GET A VEHICLE GREAT DEAL ON A DODGE CHARGER AND...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom