On Monday I have ### at ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone! I am here to ask you for prayers because tomorrow Monday is one of the busiest days. I’ll be taking quizzes that I have not yet studied due to other exams, I have return demonstration in nursing, I’ll do a dry run for my hosting, I’ll do a psychiatric disorder and I need to...
Replies
8
Views
256
Help, someone wished I go to hell and even asked Jesus to send me to hell, and even since my progress as a servant has been impacted.i have been sinning without loving it and even been blasphemous even realising after the immorality of what I had thought . Also someone once cursed me to be...
Replies
11
Views
328
I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,555
Messages
16,800,799
Members
650,076
Latest member
Phringeuraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom