on earth as it is in Heaven

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

📖 "Pray, then, after this manner [1]... 🙌 ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your Kingdom Come! Your Will be done, On Earth as it is in Heaven!” <———--------———— ———🙏—————------———————> 🙏"Give us our daily bread. Forgive our debts, as we forgive our debtors. Lead us not into...
Replies
8
Views
173
Jesus Please help me in college bring me my twinflame on earth with stewardship i also pray to have privacy . Father help me in music show me favor in JESUS name amen
Replies
14
Views
188
I would like to make request for prayers 1. Pray for my family and health 2. Pray for my career. I have been stuck for 5 years and bosses are taking advantage of me. I do most of the work without recognisation and promotion 3. Avenge me against known and unknown enemies 4. Remove enemies and...
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom