On Backing On A Deliverance Mission

  • Thread starter Thread starter bravenicko
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bravenicko

Guest
PLEASE MY BELOVED BRETHREN, I WILL BE GOING TO DO MY FAMILY DELIVERANCE AT THE END OF THIS MONTH PLEASE PRAY FOR ME FOR EMPOWERMENT AND FOR EFFECTIVE DELIVERANCE... PLEASE PRAY FOR ME BECAUSE WE HAVE SUFFERED MUCH IN THE HAND OF THE FAMILY IDOL AND WITCHCRAFT.. GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY AS YOU PRAY FOR ME USING MY FULL NAME ### ###
 
Dear God,

I pray for peace, happiness and blessings for ### and his loved ones.
 
Dear Lord we lift ### to you in prayers. We pray for the holy spirit of the living God to be with him as he prays for his family. Dear Lord we pray for your supernatural healing & deliverance of this family, we pray for your salvation in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
LORD,

Give this ### Holy Ghost inspired fire and boldness to declare your word.

Jesus name - Amen
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Always centered in you Lord hearing confessions of denouncing evils cleanse us through your Holy Spirit and leave us to send our faith directly to you to ends of the realms of your love forever and always. ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dear heavenly father I come before you right now I come humbly yet boldly before the throne of grace to find help and Grace in time of need! I come in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth the son of the Living God no other name in heaven in which we must be saved and I'm praying for...
Replies
7
Views
332
“I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭10‬:‭19‬ ‭NIV‬‬ Prayer Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke...
Replies
10
Views
200
Please pray for my ### having knee pain back pain. Deliverance from evil attacks and evil eyes all round us. Please pray for peace and good health for me and my ###. PRAISE THE LORD
Replies
10
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,626
Messages
16,813,410
Members
650,918
Latest member
Kareonoroinance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom