Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ok so who is really on my side? DEFINITELY I DON'T THINK THE HUSBANDS FROM THE PAST ARE SORRY IF I'M WRONG I THINK YOUR BRAINWASHED? IF SO THEY WOULD CALL ME OR COME BY? MAKE SURE I'M OK INSIDE EVEN..NAH I HEAR DEMONS TALKING CRAP ON THEIR PHONES SAYING THEY'RE PROUD OF THEMSELVES FOR WHAT...
Replies
6
Views
98
I’m so upset. My kids wanted to talk to my husband and he never answers. I feel so bad for them. He prefers to be with another woman than to pay attention to his kids. I just had another baby 2 weeks ago and he thinks it’s ok to be in a new relationship. He should be trying to better himself and...
Replies
9
Views
299
No more sadness plZ my soul mate area isn't being used by everyone so I can't be happy ever. I can have my soul mate area cleared out. I don't have to watch ### soul mate everyone else or ### or ### or anyone else ever again. ### And ### And ### So many don't have my Charisma or my pixels to be...
Replies
9
Views
501
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,387
Messages
16,799,378
Members
649,892
Latest member
Quiraltar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom