Oh my God, Please forgive my sin and

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Please forgive all my sins today. God. You know that I am a good soul. Please erase all my bad karmas today. My heart is in deep anguish. I am in deep fear. Please allow me one last chance to be fully forgiven for all my sins today. I am lost today...I feel totally disconnected from...
Replies
10
Views
490
I've been through a couple of pretty tough years. I feel like I have been cursed. I love you Lord Jesus Christ please help me. Every day is more bad news I feel abandoned. I'm sorry for what I have done. I've lost everything My family I miss my kids so bad I need a car. They have started...
Replies
10
Views
444
pleas ehakl me and my grandma and all people suffering from diabetes insipidus kidney disease metabolic acidosis. Lord please help them care for for my grandma give them strength and help them give them wisdom. Lord heal my mom of asperger syndrome heal her body heal all metabolic acidosis...
Replies
9
Views
461
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom