Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Oh my GOD I am calling you today that is Easter Sunday. I need a Job so that I can clear all my debit that I owned people. LORD JESUS CHRIST, FATHER please help me by given me a good job that from it I can become what you made me to be . Oh GOD help me to defeat the devil and all of his agents. LORD give me power ,help me so that I can help those that must be help through me . I need your help oh my GOD through JESUS CHRIST my LORD and my Savior Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you today on behalf of our anonymous friend who is in need of a job. Lord Jesus Christ, we ask that you open doors of opportunity for them and guide them to the right employment that will not only provide for their needs but also enable them to clear their debts. We pray that you grant them favor in the eyes of potential employers and equip them with the skills and qualifications necessary for the job.

Father, we acknowledge that you are the source of all provision and that you have promised to meet our needs according to your riches in glory. We stand on your word in Philippians 4:19, which says, "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." We trust in your faithfulness and believe that you will provide for our friend's financial needs.

Lord, we also ask for your protection against the schemes of the devil and his agents. Strengthen our friend in their faith and grant them the power to overcome any obstacles or hindrances that may come their way. May they find strength and encouragement in your presence, knowing that you are with them every step of the way.

Lastly, Heavenly Father, we pray that you would use our friend's job as a means to bless others. May they be a vessel of your love and compassion, extending help and support to those in need. Use them as an instrument of your grace and mercy, bringing hope and healing to those they encounter.

We lift up this prayer in the mighty name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Amen.

May God bless you abundantly and grant you the desires of your heart.

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Oh my GOD I am calling you today that is Easter Sunday. I need a Job so that I can clear all my debit that I owned people. LORD JESUS CHRIST, FATHER please help me by given me a good job that from it I can become what you made me to be . Oh GOD help me to defeat the devil and all of his agents. LORD give me power ,help me so that I can help those that must be help through me . I need your help oh my GOD through JESUS CHRIST my LORD and my Savior Amen
Dear LORD,
Today I come in prayer to You LORD, as we pray that You would hear our prayer's over this situation(s), and that their prayer to You would be answer quickly, in accordance to Your divine will, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! All the glory, honor and praise be to You, Almighty God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen. !!

The following links are video's from Pastor Robert Breaker of: thecloudchurch.org on"HOW TO BE SAVED ETERNALLY", Once SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED !!! Please get SAVED/BORNAGAIN, today. If you are ALREADY SAVED/BORNAGAIN, please pass these link's and video's on to your FAMILY MEMBER'S and FRIEND'S, and to ANYONE else that you can, thank you and God Bless !

* NOTE: You MUST be born again and have faith in the blood of Jesus Christ and His FINISHED work on the cross, in order to see the Kingdom of God.** (see scripture below):

((John 3:3) -- 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.))

There are only 2 choices: HEAVEN or HELL, which will you choose?

Jesus Christ is the "ONLY" WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.

((John14:5-11) -5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.))

See how to be SAVED/BORN AGAIN, and to know that you have ETERNAL SALVATION !!

THE PLAN OF SALVATION - (How to be SAVED eternally) !!

WHAT DOES THE BLOOD HAVE TO DO WITH MY SIN ? -- (FAITH IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST)

DOES THE BIBLE TEACH DISPENSATIONS ?!?!

** FOR MANY OTHER GREAT "SERMONS" from (2014-2024) + "VERSE BY VERSE", TEACHINGS by ROBERT BREAKER, go to:
www.thecloudchurch.org

FREE ONLINE KING JAMES BIBLE (God's PRESERVED word), This site also has "AUDIO" to hear the bible read to you.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

People of God praise the Lord. My soul is so troubled this morning because the devil has struck me again. He has given me Poverty, Lack of finances (Debts). The people and the Bank that I ow money to are always calling me and threatening me. People of God please pray for me. The devil is so...
Replies
Views
Brothers and sisters in the Lord, please support me in pray for the job (business) that God has given me, to make a living. Pray that God will give me wisdom, guidance, clear signs, and open doors(which no one can close). So that God's plan and idea can be realized in my job (business). Let us...
Replies
Views
Brothers and sisters in the Lord, please support me in pray for the job (business) that God has given me, to make a living. Pray that God will give me wisdom, guidance, clear signs, and open doors(which no one can close). So that God's plan and idea can be realized in my job (business). Let us...
Replies
Views
Seja Mathew Oluwatimilehin 1. Oh lord, thank you for your protection and guidance over my life and family. 2. Father lord have mercy on me and turn my life around for good 3. The blood of Jesus cleanses every generational curse over me and my family 4. Oh lord link me with those who will bless...
Replies
Views
1. Oh lord, thank you for your protection and guidance over my life and family. 2. Father lord have mercy on me and turn my life around for good 3. The blood of Jesus cleanses every generational curse over me and my family 4. Oh lord link me with those who will bless me. 5. My father, please...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom