Oh lord please touch my husband ### he is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

believer

Humble Prayer Warrior
Oh lord please touch my husband ### he is in prison surround him with your angels and protect him from all danger give him good health and strength and peace over his mind body and soul and all favor asked will be upon his life..lord I asked that all enemies in our marriage life will be removed from our life and bring us back as one also please touch our son ### that he will be fearless of all of his fears ..cover my husband and son with your blood in your mighty name I pray amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please spare ### form the grasp of deaths grip. His faith is strong and unshakable. He has changed my life by showing me the way. We, as husband and wife, will devote our lives to Christian living, praising you and spreading your word.
Replies
12
Views
207
Lord God please stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace I ask that You will scatter, confuse, expose every physical and spiritual enemies coming against me and my ### shut the Lions mouth today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart give me Your grace...
Replies
10
Views
395
Heavenly Father, Today I come to You with a humble and open heart. Lord, I ask for inner peace and wisdom so that everything I do may be guided by Your light. Help me make the right decisions in all areas of my life, and lead me to act with clarity, patience, and discernment. Lord, I pray for...
Replies
7
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,700
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom