Oh Lord please help my life=###=###=###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please spare ### form the grasp of deaths grip. His faith is strong and unshakable. He has changed my life by showing me the way. We, as husband and wife, will devote our lives to Christian living, praising you and spreading your word.
Replies
12
Views
207
Dear heavenly father, I can't take this anymore. ### years of non-stop attacks. I'm getting to the point it might be better to end my own life. I need pills to stay alive with no help, and I'm running out of money. And my temporary place I'm staying at talks to me so badly I have no health to...
Replies
9
Views
310
DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET ME SURVIVE THIS DAY, DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET ME SURVIVE THIS WEEK. PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE AND PROTECTED. AMEN!
Replies
10
Views
57
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,856
Members
651,138
Latest member
Swelmeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom