Oh lord please help me in my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father, I can't take this anymore. ### years of non-stop attacks. I'm getting to the point it might be better to end my own life. I need pills to stay alive with no help, and I'm running out of money. And my temporary place I'm staying at talks to me so badly I have no health to...
Replies
9
Views
308
Please spare ### form the grasp of deaths grip. His faith is strong and unshakable. He has changed my life by showing me the way. We, as husband and wife, will devote our lives to Christian living, praising you and spreading your word.
Replies
12
Views
201
Now you gave me troubles of unemployment oh lord and give me trials after trials until I cannot tolerate that nonsense that the LORD is letting me go through, if you want to let go of me just tell me no need to do all these nonsenses.
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,361
Messages
16,798,639
Members
649,869
Latest member
Jeumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom