Oh lord please heal my ### he ...

Sohlasp

Disciple of Prayer
Oh lord please heal my son he is seizure last night was the 5th time he had the attack and it's every night the doctors said the more he is having seizure I.e confusion or jerking the more it's damaging his brain and he is slow in development, he will be 3 years old this month but he can't talk he's forcing himself to speak the only word he can pronounce clearly is daddy we have been running to hospital at night and spending money I can't even think of anything else please lord heal my son the seizure is too much and it troubles my heart ### ###
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I'm praying for your son's well being.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect your child's health, removing all seizures and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Oh lord please heal my son he is seizure last night was the 5th times he had the attack and its every night the doctors said the more he is having seizure I.e confusion or jerking the more its damages his brain and he is slow in development, he will be 3 years old this month but he can't talk he's forcing himself to speak the only word he can pro no once clearly is daddy we have been running to hospital at night and spending money I can't even think of anything else please lord heal my son the seizure is too much and it troubles my heart ###

Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I'm praying for your son's well being.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect your child's health, removing all seizures and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
Amen
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I'm praying for your son's well being.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect your child's health, removing all seizures and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
Thanks man God Amen
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please spare ### form the grasp of deaths grip. His faith is strong and unshakable. He has changed my life by showing me the way. We, as husband and wife, will devote our lives to Christian living, praising you and spreading your word.
Replies
12
Views
203
Dear heavenly father, I can't take this anymore. ### years of non-stop attacks. I'm getting to the point it might be better to end my own life. I need pills to stay alive with no help, and I'm running out of money. And my temporary place I'm staying at talks to me so badly I have no health to...
Replies
9
Views
308
pleas ehal her teeth her brain ( asperger syndrom bow at he namoe fthe Lord Jeuss Christ. heal he rmther he rbrother heal her daughter. THe nameof the Lord Jesus Christ dleiver us formthedsarknes. the nameof the Lord Jesus Christ delive rus formt he darkness save uur lives Lord.dlever us...
Replies
10
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,691
Messages
16,802,169
Members
650,202
Latest member
Riathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom