Oh lord. I'm losing concentration while studying. Please

Brinda S

Humble Prayer Partner
Oh Lord. I'm losing concentration while studying. Please help me to concentrate and score good marks.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Lord I'm on ### please provide for me do I can settle my ### and get a ### course to kick off my journey in life I believe you oh! Lord my God amen
Replies
7
Views
238
Please help me Lord. I'm losing concentration and confidence in studying. Please help me study and let me clear all my exams. Help me pass in all the exams I have written and the ones that are to take place. Please Lord help me secure my certificate this year itself. Please Lord don't let me...
Replies
5
Views
199
Oh Lord I'm not fine, Please deliver me from any discomfort in Jesus Christ name the son of the living God
Replies
6
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,142
Messages
16,819,252
Members
651,204
Latest member
Thiolnunron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom