Oh Lord I need a change of ...

Krasodlonian

Disciple of Prayer
Oh Lord I need a change of Job before December 25th 2021, in Jesus mighty name AMEN. Oh Lord grant me the grace to dedicate my children in the alter of God alive with mother, before December 2021 in Jesus mighty name AMEN. Oh Lord bless me with a bigger better miracle apartment this year 2021 in Jesus mighty name AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,I am writing this from a place of absolute brokenness, desperation, and deep depression. I have reached the end of my own strength, and I am crying out to God because I need a miracle right now.When I say I have lost everything, I truly mean everything. I...
Replies
13
Views
173
I’m my happiness depends on my personal success I will be disproportionately unhappy and even less happy when seeing good things happen to others. What I need to do is have a gift from God to be happy for others’ success that way I can extend my joy and get rid of envy which is rottenness of...
Replies
8
Views
286
I have been rude to people around me when I was unwell. Now they don’t want to deal with me or they just want to take advantage of me. Lord I pray they understand my situation and forgive me. Grant me a kind & loving & polite attitude towards everyone. Help me to change for the better and be...
Replies
10
Views
382
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom